Dedicated to Health & Wellness
About the Studio
Welcome! For more than a decade, we've empowered people like you to create their path to wellness and wholeness. We're not a fitness gym promising quick results – we're a community dedicated to pursuing health, joy, ease, and, most of all, peace.
We're a place to escape the stress of modern life. To take steps together towards an improved quality of life. To cultivate the whole person, body, and mind. So whether you're an athlete, beginner, or recovering from injury, you'll find something you love with us!
Congratulations! Firstly, it's reasonable to be scared or nervous, but you're in a safe place. Many new students worry they may be too stiff or old to start practice – that's like saying you're too sick to go the Doctor!
You're always able to focus your mind and improve your body. Our team is the most talented, well-trained, and experienced in our region and will work with you to develop the right approach for your needs and lifestyle.
You'll never know what you're capable of until you try. We're here to help!
- Vinyasa (flow)
- Kundalini Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga
- Gentle Yoga
- Chakra Yoga
- Great Yoga Wall
- Yoga Blocks, Blankets, Straps, Bolsters, and Eye Bags are provided
- Classical and Contemporary
- Mat Classes
- A variety of props like mini-balls, magic circles, hand weights and foam rollers
- Studio equipment like Reformers, Cadillacs, Towers, Wunda Chairs, Spine Correctors, and Ladder Barrels
- A Variety of Approaches to Meditation
- Sound Healing
- Diverse Weekly Class Schedule
- Beginner Programming
- A Variety of Special Workshops
- Private & Duet (2 people) Sessions by Appointment
- Enrollment Classes
- Guest Teacher Events
- Community Events